Any organization that provides goods or services that are significantly reliant on technology is typically in the tech industry. Customers and other companies can find a wide selection of products and services in this sector. The technology sector has been a standout performer in 2021, with record gains thus far.
Here are the top tech stocks that investors should be closely watching this week. These companies have dominated their respective sectors, and their stocks have delivered exceptional gains this month.
5 Best Tech Stocks This Week
Tech stocks have been on a run in 2021, following what was a record-breaking year for the industry in 2020. A solid technology stock is one that trades at a fair price in relation to its growth potential. Here are the top five best performing tech stocks right now.
1. LiveVox Holdings, Inc. – Up 16.78%
LiveVox Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: LVOXU). This firm specializes in creating cloud-based contact center platforms. The company was established on February 25, 2014, and is based in San Francisco, California.
This stock last closed at a price of $5.15 and is trading at an average volume of 906,500.
2. Mawson Infrastructure Group, Inc. – Up 11.50%
Mawson Infrastructure Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: MIGI). This organization is in the business of providing digital asset infrastructure services. North Sydney, Australia is the company’s headquarters.
This stock last closed at a price of $7.68 and is trading at an average volume of 203,147.
3. Data Storage Corp. – Up 11.01%
Data Storage Corp. (NASDAQ: DTST). This organization is in the business of providing business continuity services. Charles M. Piluso created the firm in June 2001, and it is based in Melville, New York.
This stock last closed at a price of $3.60 and is trading at an average volume of 112,328.
4. Tabula Rasa Healthcare, Inc. – Up 9.43%
Tabula Rasa Healthcare, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRHC). This is a healthcare technology firm that specializes in the creation of medication regimen optimization solutions for pharmacists, clinicians, and patients. Calvin H. Knowlton, Orsula V. Knowlton, and Michael Greenhalgh started the company in April 2009, and it is based in Moorestown, New Jersey.
This stock last closed at a price of $12.48 and is trading at an average volume of 928,808.
5. Jianpu Technology Inc. – Up 8.41%
Jianpu Technology Inc. (NYSE: JT). This organization is in the business of running an open platform for financial product discovery and recommendations. Da Qing Ye, Jia Yan Lu, Cao Feng Liu, Chenchao Zhuang, and Zheng Yu Wu started the firm on June 1, 2017 and it is headquartered in Beijing, China.
This stock last closed at a price of $1.08 and is trading at an average volume of 249,712.
How To Buy Tech Stocks
Investing in tech stocks is relatively simple. With a few easy steps, you will be on your way to investing in some of the best performing tech stocks.
1. Research Companies
The top technology stocks possess solid foundations as well as the best price performance in their sector. Before making any investment, it is critical to conduct thorough research and analysis on any technology stock you feel would fit perfectly in your portfolio. Opportunities in the technology sector appear to be constantly growing.
2. Select a Brokerage
The first step you must take is to decide which brokerage you prefer to use in order to start investing. Here are some popular options to choose from to start investing in tech stocks:
- E*Trade — Free Stock Trading – Award winning platform and mobile app!
- TradeStation — Also Free stock trading – intuitive stock trading tools. Cash bonus for new accounts (conditions apply).
- M1 Finance: This brokerage provides a mix of self-directed and automated trading and investing solutions. M1 Finance offers a low minimum deposit requirement and automatic investing for ordinary accounts at no added charge. More than 80 professional portfolios are available to you. Also, individual stock or ETF orders, as well as fractional shares, are accessible through M1 Finance. Sign up with M1 Finance here
- Vanguard: Vanguard has a 0.3% annual fee and a 50k minimum. Vanguard is a fantastic choice for long-term investors because of its low-cost methodology and vast fund choices. They have no account minimums and charge no fees with each trade.
- Sofi: SoFi Automated Investing is great for new traders because of its free management and no minimums. They provide a diverse variety of low-cost investments as well as access to qualified financial advisors.
3. Open Your Trading Account
Before you can start investing in tech stocks, you must first open a trading account. Research each brokerage so that you may establish an account that offers everything you need to get started trading.
4. Make a Deposit & Purchase Tech Stocks
After you’ve linked a legitimate payment method to your account, you’ll need to make a cash deposit in order to begin buying tech stocks. You can begin investing after your account has been completely authorized.
5. Monitor Your Performance
Following an investment, it is critical to regularly monitor the stocks in your portfolio. Each brokerage provides a separate set of stock screeners and tools to assist you keep track of the specifics of each of your assets.
Should You Invest in Tech Stocks?
This year has seen a surge in technological innovation that shows no signs of subsiding. The technology sector has been a standout performer, with record gains so far. Massive growth equals massive value gains for many firms, and this acceleration has piqued investors’ interest.
If you would like to start investing in technology stocks then you should consider contacting a financial advisor.
Frequently Asked Questions
The tech sector includes a wide range of stocks that are part of the official S&P technology group. Tech stocks are frequently used as a key indicator for the industry and stock market.
Investing in tech stock can be tempting to people who want to make large profits. Investors have continued to invest in tech stocks on the market because every year there are so many new innovations in the sector.
Finding quality dividend-paying technology companies is much easier in 2021 because sectors of the industry have continued to develop over the past decade. Currently the technology sector is home to a diverse range of dividend stocks.
Investment Firms is a ready supported website. Our content is free to consume and most of the time we do not earn revenue from publishing articles. In some instances, clicking on links in articles may earn us a commission if you are to purchase something.